Fourth Congress of the United States: at the first session, [electronic resource] : begun and held at the city of Philadelphia, in the state of Pennsylvania, on Monday, the seventh of December, one thousand seven hundred and ninety-five. : An act laying duties on carriages for the conveyance of persons; and repealing the former all for that purpose.
- Standardized Title:
- Act laying duties on carriages
- Other Title:
- Act laying duties on carriages ...
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Francis Childs, 1796]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31335.
- Government document
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Carriages and carts -- Taxation -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "Approved--May the twenty-eighth 1796."--p. 8.
Francis Childs was printer to the Congress in 1796.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 31335).
- Cited in:
- Evans 31335
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|