Regulations for the order and discipline of the troops of the United States. [electronic resource] : Part I.
- Philadelphia, : Printed by Charles Cist, numbers 124, North Second-Street., M,DCC,XCVIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34899.
1 online resource (, 151,  pages, viii folded leaf of plates) : illustrations
- United States. Army -- Regulations.
Military art and science -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Military law -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Prepared by Friedrich von Steuben in 1779 as inspector general of the Continental Army; adopted nationally by the Uniform Militia Act of 1792.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 34899).
- Cited in:
- Evans 34899
- Steuben, Friedrich Wilhelm Ludolf Gerhard Augustin, Baron von, 1730-1794.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|