Letter from the secretary of the Treasury, transmitting the copy of a letter from the Commissioners appointed under the act, "For establishing the temporary and permanent seat of the government of the United States;" [electronic resource] : with sundry documents marked A. B. C. D. E. and F: exhibiting a view of the receipts and expenditures of all monies entrusted to them; and also, of the progress and state of the business, and of the funds under their administration, from the 17th of May, to the 18th of November, 1796. : 29th December, 1796. Ordered to lie on the table.
- Other Title:
- Letter from the secretary of the Treasury, transmitting the copy of a letter ...
- [Philadelphia : Printed by William Ross?, 1797?]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33086.
- Government document
1 online resource (26,  pages, 1 folded leaf)
- Public buildings -- United States.
Washington (D.C.) -- Buildings.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Ascribed to the press of William Ross by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 33086).
- Cited in:
- Evans 33086
- United States. Congress 1796-1797). House.
United States. Dept. of the Treasury.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|