(Circular to marshals.) Treasury Department, Comptroller's Office, September 26, 1796. [electronic resource] : Sir, The difficulties which are experienced in adjusting the accompts of some of the marshals, render it indispensably necessary that an uniform mode of exhibiting them should be prescribed and established. ...
- [Philadelphia : Printed by William Ross, 1796]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31461.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Accounts current -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- The New York Public Library copy is signed in manuscript: Sign'd Jno. Steele comptr.
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 31461).
- Cited in:
- Evans 31461
- Steele, John, 1764-1815.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|