An act to provide more effectually for the settlement of the accounts between the United States, and the individual states [electronic resource].
- [New York] : Printed by John Fenno., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46028.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet (2 pages))
- Finance, Public -- United States -- States.
Debts, Public -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- "1790, June the 22d-- read the third time, and passed the House of Representatives."
Place of publication supplied by Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 46028).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B7544
Shipton and Mooney 46028
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|