Members of the second Congress [electronic resource].
- [Philadelphia : publisher not identified, 1791]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46317.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- United States. Congress -- Registers.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- List of senators, by state, in one column; list of representatives, by state, in two columns.
Names are for members of the 1st session, 1791-1792.
Printed area measures 37.2 x 25.1 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 46317).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B8170
Shipton and Mooney 46317
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|