The committee to whom was referred that part of the president's speech which relates to the transportation of newspapers, report-- ... [electronic resource]
- [Philadelphia : publisher not identified, 1793]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46899.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Newspapers -- Circulation.
Postal service -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Delivered in the House of Representatives at Philadelphia, Feb. 18, 1793.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 46899).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B8502
Shipton and Mooney 46899
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|