The committee to whom was referred the memorial of Arthur St. Clair, report ... [electronic resource]
- [Philadelphia : publisher not identified, 1793]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46898.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- St. Clair, Arthur, 1734-1818.
United States -- Officials and employees -- Salaries, etc.
United States -- Claims.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Concerning reimbursement for expenses of business relating to the Indians.
Delivered in the House of Representatives at Philadelphia, Mar. 1, 1793.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 46898).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B8501
Shipton and Mooney 46898
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|