In Congress, March 26, 1794. [electronic resource] : Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, that an embargo be laid on all ships and vessels in the ports of the United States ... bound to any foreign port or place, for the term of thirty days ...
- (Reprinted in Salem [Mass.], : [publisher not identified], March 30, 1794).
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47292.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
Export controls -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Salem.
- "Approved--March the twenty-sixth, 1794."
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 47292).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B8907
Shipton and Mooney 47292
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|