A bill relative to the compensations of certain officers employed in the collection of the duties of impost and tonnage [electronic resource].
- [Philadelphia : publisher not identified, 1795]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 29715.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Customs administration -- United States.
United States -- Officials and employees -- Salaries, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Bill originated in the House of Representatives on January 26, 1795. Enacted into law on February 14; compare Evans 29694.
Although Evans ascribes to the press of Francis Childs, printer to the Congress in 1795, John Fenno also printed Congressional bills at this time.
With numbered lines.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 29715).
- Cited in:
- Evans 29715
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|