12th December, 1797. Committed to a committee of the whole House, to-morrow. [electronic resource] : A bill for the relief of the representatives of William Carmichael, deceased.
- Other Title:
- Bill for the relief of the representatives of William Carmichael, deceased.
- [Philadelphia : Printed by William Ross, 1797]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32964.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Carmichael, William, d. 1795.
United States -- Claims.
Diplomatic and consular service, American.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Ascribed to the press of William Ross by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 32964).
- Cited in:
- Evans 32964
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|