Report from the Committee of Revisal & Unfinished Business, to whom were referred the amendments of the Senate, to the bill, intituled "An act to provide for mitigating or remitting the forfeitures, penalties and disabilities, accruing in certain cases therein mentioned." [electronic resource] : 23d January, 1800. Ordered to lie on the table. : (Published by order of the House of Representatives)
- Other Title:
- Report from the Committee of Revisal & Unfinished Business, to whom were referred the amendments of the Senate ...
- [Philadelphia : publisher not identified, 1800]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38809.
- Government document
1 online resource ( pages)
- United States. Act to provide for mitigating or remitting the forfeitures and penalties accruing under the revenue laws, in certain cases therein mentioned.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 38809).
- Cited in:
- Evans 38809
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|