Report of the committee, to whom was referred the letter of John Henderson to Winthrop Serjeant, and the extract of a letter from Governor Serjeant. [electronic resource] : Printed by order of the Senate of the United States. April 7th, 1800.
- Other Title:
- Report of the committee, to whom was referred the letter of John Henderson ...
- [Philadelphia : publisher not identified, 1800]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38892.
- Government document
1 online resource ( leaves)
- Henderson, John, 1755-1842.
Sargent, Winthrop, 1753-1820.
Mississippi -- History -- To 1803.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 38892).
- Cited in:
- Evans 38892
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|