Standing rules and orders, of the House of Representatives of the United States [electronic resource].
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by Francis Childs., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31367.
- Government document
1 online resource (11,  pages)
- United States. Congress. House -- Rules and practice.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Date of publication supplied by Evans.
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 31367).
- Cited in:
- Evans 31367
- United States. Congress 1795-1797). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|