Standing rules and orders of the House of Representatives of the United States [electronic resource].
- Philadelphia: : Printed by John H. Oswald,, 1799.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36590.
- Government document
1 online resource (22,  pages)
- United States. Congress. House -- Rules and practice.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 36590).
- Cited in:
- Evans 36590
- United States. Congress 1799-1801). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|