The committee consisting of Mr. Carrington, Mr. Edwards ... [electronic resource] : to whom were referred the ratifications of the new Constitution which have been transmitted to Congress by the several ratifying states, report as follows: ...
- [New York : publisher not identified, 1788]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21520.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- United States. Constitution
Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 1789.
Elections -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1783-1789.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- The Continental Congress met at New York in 1788.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 21520).
- Cited in:
- Evans 21520
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|