The committee to whom were referred a letter from Baron de Steuben, dated New-York, February, 5, 1785, beg leave to submit the following report [electronic resource].
- [New York : publisher not identified, 1785]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19302.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Steuben, Friedrich Wilhelm Ludolf Gerhard Augustin, Baron von, 1730-1794.
United States. Continental Army -- Pay, allowances, etc.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Claims.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Report, recommending the reimbursement of Baron von Steuben for military services rendered; submitted Mar. 23, 1785.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 19302).
- Cited in:
- Evans 19302
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|