Letter from the secretary of state, [electronic resource] : inclosing his report, made in pursuance of a resolution of the House of Representatives of the twenty-eighth ultimo. : 1st April, 1800. Ordered to lie on the table. : (Published by order of the House of Representatives.)
- [Philadelphia : publisher not identified, 1800]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38757.
- Government document
1 online resource (6,  pages)
- Law printing.
Printing, Public -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Lists the newspapers which published the laws passed during the 3rd session of the 5th Congress, and their fees.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 38757).
- Cited in:
- Evans 38757
- Pickering, Timothy, 1745-1829.
United States. Congress 1799-1800). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|