Letter from the secretary of the Treasury, accompanying sundry statements in relation to the annual expenditures of the War Department, from the commencement of the present government, to the 31st of December, 1795; [electronic resource] : also, an explanatory letter from the register of the Treasury thereon. 12th December, 1796, ordered to lie on the table. : Published by order of the House of Representatives.
- [Philadelphia : Printed by William Ross?, 1797]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33084.
- Government document
1 online resource (7, , 15, , 19,  pages,  folded leaves)
- United States. War Dept -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Ascribed to the press of William Ross by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 33084).
- Cited in:
- Evans 33084
- United States. Congress 1796-1797). House.
United States. Register of the Treasury.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|