Report of the secretary of the Treasury, read in the House of Representatives of the United States, January 19th 1795; [electronic resource] : containing a plan for the further support of public credit. : Printed by order of the House of Representatives.
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by John Fenno., M.DCC.XCV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 29772.
- Government document
1 online resource (90,  pages,  folded leaves)
- Debts, Public -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 29772).
- Cited in:
- Evans 29772
- United States. Congress 1794-1795). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|