Letter from the secretary of the Navy, [electronic resource] : accompanying sundry statements relative to the vessels of war, employed in and preparing for the service of the United States, pursuant to a resolution of the House, of the eighteenth instant. : 26th December, 1798. Referred to the committee appointed on so much of the president's speech as relates to the naval establishment. : Published by order of the House of Representatives.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by J. Gales, numbers 23, South Third-Street., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36528.
- Government document
1 online resource (30,  pages,  folded leaf)
- United States. Navy
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 36528).
- Cited in:
- Evans 36528
- Stoddert, Benjamin, 1751-1813.
United States. Congress 1798-1799). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|