George Washington, president of the United States of America to all to whom these presents shall come: greeting. [electronic resource] : Whereas on the twenty-sixth day of June last, certain articles the the Cherokee Indians were stipulated ...
- [Philadelphia : publisher not identified, 1795]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47663.
- Government document
1 online resource (7,  pages)
- Cherokee Indians -- Treaties.
Iroquois Indians -- Treaties.
Stockbridge Indians -- Treaties.
Indians of North America -- Government relations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Ratification by George Washington of treaties with the Cherokees, the Six Nations, and the Oneida, Tuscorora and Stockbridge Indians, dated Jan. 21, 1795. Includes the text of the treaties.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 47663).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B9398
Shipton and Mooney 47663
- Washington, George, 1732-1799.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|