The Secretary of the Treasury. [electronic resource] : Sir, I cannot charge my memory with all the particulars, which have passed between us, relative to the disposition of the money borrowed. ...
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Childs and Swaine, 1794]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27919.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Debts, Public -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signed: Go: Washington. United States, April 8th, 1794.
Ascribed to the press of Francis Childs and John Swaine in Philadelphia by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 27919).
- Cited in:
- Evans 27919
- Washington, George, 1732-1799.
United States. Dept. of the Treasury.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|