Congress of the United States. An act providing for the payment of the invalid pensioners of the United States. ... [electronic resource] : In pursuance of the above recited law, information is hereby given to all the invalid pensioners of the United States ...
- [New York : Printed by Childs and Swaine, 1789]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 22197.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Military pensions -- United States -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Signed: H. Knox, secretary for the Department of War. War-Office, October 13, 1789.
Ascribed to the press of Francis Childs and John Swaine in New York by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 22197).
- Cited in:
- Evans 22197
- Knox, Henry, 1750-1806.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|