The United States' almanac, or The North-American calender; for the year of our Lord 1798; being the second after leap-year. [electronic resource] : [Two lines of verse]
- Wilmington [Del.]: : Printed and sold wholesale; by James Adams, north-side of the upper market., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33101.
1 online resource ( pages)
- Almanacs -- Delaware -- 1798.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Delaware Wilmington.
- Title vignette: arms of the United States.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 33101).
- Cited in:
- Evans 33101
Rink, E. Delaware, 473
Drake, M. Almanacs, 1405
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|