The power of grace illustrated, [electronic resource] : in six letters from a minister of the Reformed Church to John Newton, Rector of St. Mary Woolnoth, London. / Translated from the original Latin by William Cowper, of the Inner Temple, Esq. ; [Two lines of quotations]
- Philadelphia. : Printed by Neale and Kammerer, Jun. for James J. Denoon., 1796.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30194.
1 online resource (x, , 14-142,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- The letters are signed: Christodulus. Attributed to Van Lier in the Dictionary of national biography sketch of William Cowper.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 30194).
- Cited in:
- Evans 30194
- Newton, John, 1725-1807.
Cowper, William, 1731-1800, tr.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|