An oration, delivered at Marietta, July 4, 1788, [electronic resource] / by the Hon. James M. Varnum, Esq. one of the judges of the Western Territory; ; the speech of His Excellency Arthur St. Clair, Esquire, upon the proclamation of the commission appointing him governor of said territory; ; and the proceedings of the inhabitants of the city of Marietta.
- Newport (Rhode-Island) : Printed by Peter Edes,, MDCCLXXXVIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21538.
1 online resource (14 pages)
- Northwest, Old -- History -- 1775-1865.
- Fourth of July addresses -- 1788.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Newport.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 21538).
- Cited in:
- Evans 21538
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1134
- St. Clair, Arthur, 1734-1818.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|