In the House of Delegates, Thursday the 30th of December, 1784. [electronic resource] : An engrossed bill for enabling the British merchants to recover their debts from the citizens of this commonwealth, was read the third time. Resolved, that the bill do pass ...
- [Richmond : J. Dunlap and J. Hayes, 1785]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44826.
1 online resource ( pages)
- Customs administration -- Virginia.
Debtor and creditor -- Virginia.
Virginia -- Commerce.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Richmond.
- Contains proceedings of the House of Delegates for Dec. 30, 1784, Jan. 4, 1785, and Jan. 5, 1785, together with the texts of two bills.
Imprint supplied by Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 44826).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B6211
Shipton and Mooney 44826
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|