In Council, January 21, 1790. [electronic resource] : Gentlemen, A list of the pensioners who are still chargeable to the state, has been forwarded to you; by it you will perceive that the amount is considerable ...
- [Richmond : Printed by John Dixon, 1790]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46088.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Military pensions -- Virginia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Richmond.
- Outlining the requirements necessary for a soldier to receive a pension.
Signed: I am gentlemen, your most obedient servant, James Wood, lieutenant governor. (The governor being sick).
Imprint supplied by Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 46088).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B7602
Shipton and Mooney 46088
- Wood, James, 1741-1813.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|