The Virginia & North Carolina almanack for the year 1801, [electronic resource] : being the 5th after bissextile, the 25th year of American independence, and, the 13th year of the federal government. Adapted to the latitude of Petersburg, but will serve without any sensible variation for all North Carolina. / The astronomical part by Isaac Briggs; the editorial part by Americanus Urban. ; [Two lines of quotation]
- Petersburg [Va.]: : Published by Ross and Douglas, booksellrs [sic] and stationers., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37046.
1 online resource ( pages) : illustrations
- Almanacs -- Virginia -- 1801.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Virginia -- Petersburg.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Petersburg.
- Booksellers' advertisement, pages .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 37046).
- Cited in:
- Evans 37046
Drake, M. Almanacs, 13880
- Briggs, Isaac, 1763-1825.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|