To the people of Cecil. [electronic resource] : No. I.
- Wilmington [Del.]: : Printed at the Franklin Press, by James Wilson., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38655.
1 online resource (2, 5,  pages)
- Elections -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1797-1801.
Cecil County (Md.) -- Politics and government.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Delaware Wilmington.
- Democratic pamphlet of the campaign of 1800.
Signed: A voter. September 3, 1800.
Three numbers were published.
Imprint at head of pages , 2nd count.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 38655).
- Cited in:
- Evans 38655
Rink, E. Delaware, 562
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|