A monody on the death of the Hon. Thomas Russell, Esq. [electronic resource] : sung after the eulogy delivered by Doctor John Warren, in the church in Brattle-Street on Wednesday, May 4, 1796. Written at the request of the several societies of which he was a member. Set to music by Mr. Hans Gram.
- [Boston : publisher not identified, 1796]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 48009.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Russell, Thomas, 1740-1796.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Verse in ten stanzas; first line: Shade of departed worth! we come.
Generally attributed to John Warren.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 48009).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B9815
Shipton and Mooney 48009
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2807
Wegelin, O. Amer. poetry, 416
- Gram, Hans, 1754-1804.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|