The address of the late George Washington, when president, to the people of the United States, on declining being considered a candidate for their future suffrages. [electronic resource] : [One line of quotation]
- Standardized Title:
- Farewell address
- Other Title:
- Address of the late George Washington, when president, to the people of the United States ...
- [Salem, Mass.] : Printed by Joshua Cushing, County Street, Salem., --1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38984.
1 online resource (32 pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Salem.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 38984).
- Cited in:
- Evans 38984
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|