Logic: or, The right use of reason, in the inquiry after truth. [electronic resource] : With a variety of rules to guard against error in the affairs of religion and human life, as well as in the sciences. / By Isaac Watts, D.D.
- Standardized Title:
- Second American edition.
- Printed at Newburyport [Mass.], : by W. Barrett, for Thomas and Andrews, Faust's Statue, numbers 45, Newbury-Street, Boston., July, 1796.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31579.
1 online resource (285,  pages)
Conduct of life.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Newburyport.
United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Dedicated to Sir John Hartopp.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 31579).
- Cited in:
- Evans 31579
- Hartopp, John, Sir, 1637?-1722, dedicatee.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|