The American spelling book [electronic resource] : containing. An easy standard of pronunciation. : Being the first part of A grammatical institute of the English language. In three parts. / By Noah Webster, Jun'r. Esquire.
- Standardized Title:
- Grammatical institute of the English language. Pt. 1
- The twelfth Connecttcut [sic] edition.
- Hartford: : Printed by Hudson and Goodwin (With the privilege of copy-right.), [1792?]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26446.
1 online resource (viii, , 10-153,  pages) : illustrations
- English language -- Pronunciation.
English language -- Orthography and spelling.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- First published under title: A grammatical institute of the English language ... part I.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription.
Date of publication suggested by Skeel.
Woodcuts by A.W. Lay.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 26446).
- Cited in:
- Evans 26446
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut (supplement), 2755
Skeel, E.E.F. Webster, 27
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|