State of the accounts of William Perry, Esquire, late treasurer of Westmoreland County, till 20th March, 1788 [electronic resource].
- Philadelphia: : Printed by R. Aitken and Son, in Market Street., M.DCC.XC. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45956.
1 online resource (17,  pages)
- Taxation -- Pennsylvania -- Westmoreland County.
Internal revenue -- Pennsylvania -- Westmoreland County.
Finance, Public -- Pennsylvania -- Westmoreland County.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signed on pages 17: John Nicholson. Comptroller-General's Office, February 26th, 1790.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 45956).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B7620
Shipton and Mooney 45956
- Perry, William, Esquire, late treasurer of Westmoreland County.
Pennsylvania. Comptroller-General's Office.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|