A treatise on the management of pregnant and lying in women, and the means of curing, but more especially of preventing the principal disorders to which they are liable. [electronic resource] : Together with some new directions concerning the delivery of the child and placenta in natural births. : Illustrated with cases. / by Charles White, Esq. F.R.S. Man midwife to the lying in hospital, in Manchester, in England, andc. andc.
- Other Title:
- Treatise on the management of pregnant and lying in women.
- First Worcester edition.
- Printed at Worcester, Massachusetts, : by Isaiah Thomas. Sold at his bookstore in Worcester. Sold also by said Thomas, and Andrews, Faust's Statue, Newbury Street, Boston; and by said Thomas, and Carlisle, in Walpole, Newhampshire., MDCCXCIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26475.
1 online resource (xvi, 17-328 pages, 2 leaves of plates) : illustrations
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Worcester.
United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States New Hampshire Walpole.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 26475).
- Cited in:
- Evans 26475
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|