Annapolis, June 1, 1785. [electronic resource] : The subscriber, having been duly appointed to succeed the late Mr. Nourse as commissioner to settle the accounts between the United States and the state of Maryland, and the individuals thereof, hereby gives notice, that he has opened an office for this purpose at the stadt-house in this city ...
- [Annapolis : Printed by Frederick Green, 1785]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19070.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
Settlements (Law) -- United States.
United States -- Claims.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Annapolis.
- Signed: John White, commissioner.
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 19070).
- Cited in:
- Evans 19070
Wheeler, J.T. Maryland, 390
- United States. Office of the Commissioners of Accounts.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|