The perfection of the divine constitution, or the government of God in the fall of man, holy. [electronic resource] : Illustrated in two sermons preached at Goshen, Aplil [sic] 8, 1792. / By Samuel Whitman, A.B. Pastor of the church in Goshen. ; [Four lines of Scripture texts]
- Northampton [Mass.]: : Printed by William Butler., M,DCC,XCIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26480.
1 online resource (45,  pages)
- Providence and government of God.
- Sermons -- 1792.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Northampton.
- Half-title: The perfection of the constitution of divine government illustrated.
With an errata slip mounted on verso of pages 45.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 26480).
- Cited in:
- Evans 26480
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|