Lectures on diet and regimen: [electronic resource] : being a systematic inquiry into the most rational means of preserving health and prolonging life: together with physiological and chemical explanations, calculated chiefly for the use of families, in order to banish the prevailing abuses and prejudices in medicine. / By A.F.M. Willich, M.D. ; [Four lines in Latin from Serenus Sammonicus] ; Vol. I[-II].
- The first Boston, from the second London, edition. Corrected and improved, with considerable additions.
- Boston: : Printed by Manning and Loring, for Joseph Nancrede, numbers 49, Marlbro'-Street., 1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39111.
1 online resource (2 volume)
- Subscribers' lists.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Vol. 1: xxxii, 304 pages; volume 2: , 14-334 pages.
Error in paging: volume 2, pages 320 misnumbered 325.
"Subscribers' names."--p. [ix]-xx.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 39111).
- Cited in:
- Evans 39111
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 2066
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|