An address to the citizens of the United States, on national representation; [electronic resource] : with a sketch of the origin of government, and the state of public affairs. / By James Jones Wilmer.
- Baltimore: : Printed by William Pechin, numbers 15, Market Street., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31642.
1 online resource (16 pages)
- Elections -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- Date of publication determined from internal evidence.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 31642).
- Cited in:
- Evans 31642
Minick, A.R. Maryland, 333
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|