The universal restoration, exhibited in four dialogues between a minister and his friend; [electronic resource] : comprehending the substance of several real conversations which the author had with various persons, both in America and Europe, on that interesting subject, chiefly designed fully to state, and fairly to answer the most common objections that are brought against it from the Scriptures. / By Elhanan Winchester. ; To this edition is prefixed, a brief account of the means and manner of the author's embracing these sentiments, intermixed with some sketches of his life during four years.
- Other Title:
- Dialogues on the universal restoration.
- A new edition.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by T. Dobson, at the stone-house, numbers 41, South Second-Street., M,DCC,XCII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 25050.
1 online resource (lvi, 220 pages)
- Winchester, Elhanan, 1751-1797.
Press figures (Printing).
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Running title: Dialogues on the universal restoration.
Edition statement transposed; precedes "By Elhanan Winchester" on title page.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 25050).
- Cited in:
- Evans 25050
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|