The Witty and entertaining exploits of George Buchanan, who was commonly called the king's fool. [electronic resource] : The whole six parts complete. : To which is added, several witty and entertaining jests, (not formerly published)
- New-York: : Printed for John Reid, at his book and stationary store, numbers 17, Water-Street., M,DCC,LXXXIX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45752.
1 online resource (36 pages)
- Buchanan, George, 1506-1582 -- Anecdotes.
Fools and jesters.
Royal households -- Great Britain -- Anecdotes.
Great Britain -- History -- Anecdotes.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 45752).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B7224
Shipton and Mooney 45752
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.