Plain and concise view of the system of education, as taught by Mr. Woodbridge, at his private academy in Middletown; [electronic resource] : exhibited in questions and answers. : That the uninformed may learn--and the learned review.
- Middletown [Conn.]: : printed by Tertius Dunning., 1799. (Price for the whole system 5 cents for each numbers containing 8 pages--single, 7 cents.)
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36736.
1 online resource (8 pages)
- English language -- Grammar -- Outlines, syllabi, etc.
English language -- Grammar -- Study and teaching.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Middletown.
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets enclosing price in imprint transcription.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 36736).
- Cited in:
- Evans 36736
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|