A contrast between the effects of religion, and the effects of atheism. [electronic resource] : An oration, delivered at commencement, Harvard University, Cambridge, July 17th, 1799. / By Leonard Woods, A.M. Pastor of the Third Church in Newbury.
- Boston, : Printed by John Russell,, 1799.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36737.
1 online resource (20 pages)
Apologetics -- History -- 18th century.
- Baccalaureate addresses -- 1799.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Two states noted, with and without an errata note at foot of pages 20.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 36737).
- Cited in:
- Evans 36737
- Harvard University.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|