Essays on the following interesting subjects: [electronic resource] : I. Government. II. Revolutions. III. The British Constitution. IV. Kingly government. V. Parliamentary representation and reform. VI. Liberty and equality. VII. Taxation. And, VIII. The present war and the stagnation of credit as connected with it. / By John Young, minister of the Gospel at Hawick, in Scotland.
- The fifth edition.
- [Philadelphia] : Glasgow, printed: London, re-printed: and Philadelphia, re-printed by Jas. Humphreys, for the subscribers: and sold by him at numbers 74, North Third-Street, and at most of the other book-stores., 1798.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35068.
1 online resource (, v, , 8-148,  pages)
- Political science -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 1789-1820.
- Booksellers' advertisements -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Bookseller's advertisements and prospectus, pages [149-151].
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 35068).
- Cited in:
- Evans 35068
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|