Japanese lyrics / translated by Lafcadio Hearn.
- Other records:
- Boston and New York : Houghton Mifflin Company ; Cambridge : The Riverside Press, 1915.
- New poetry series (Boston, Mass.)
New poetry series
vii, 85 p. ; 23 cm.
- Japanese poetry -- Translations into English.
English poetry -- Translations from Japanese.
- Publishers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston -- 20th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States New York (State) New York.
United States Massachusetts Cambridge.
- Japanese romanized and English on opposite pages.
- Local notes:
- Publisher's advertisement on p. opp. half-title.
Culture Class Collection copy has dust-jacket retained.
Culture Class Collection copy has article from newspaper laid in.
Culture Class Collection copy has bookplate and autograph of Edward L. Davis.
Mausner Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by the estate of Milton A. Mausner.
Mausner Collection copy has illustrated bookplate with autograph of Ruth L. Herman affixed to front pastedown.
Mausner Collection copy: dust jacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Davis, Edward L. (autograph) (bookplate) (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Davis, Edward L., Mrs. (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Mausner, Milton A., Estate of (donor) (Mausner Collection copy)
Mausner, Milton A., 1918-2012 (former owner) (Mausner Collection copy)
Herman, Ruth L. (Mausner Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Hearn, Lafcadio, 1850-1904.
Library of Theodore Dreiser (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Milton Mausner Collection of Lafcadio Hearn (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|