Road to Singapore [videorecording] / Paramount Pictures Inc. ; screen play by Don Hartman and Frank Butler ; produced by Harlan Thompson ; directed by Victor Schertzinger.
- Full frame.
- Universal City, CA : Universal Studios, 2002.
- Road show series
Bob Hope, the tribute collection
1 videodisc (86 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Singapore in motion pictures.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English with optional Spanish and French subtitles.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD ; Dolby digital mono ; Region 1 ; NTSC.
DVD-ROM features require Windows 95 or later, DVD-ROM drive, DVD decoding software and installation of included InterActual software.
- When junior shipping mogul Josh Mallon comes too close to getting hitched, he and his best buddy Ace Lannigan run to the furthest point they can find on a map--Singapore. The first of the famous "Road" pictures starring Bob Hope and Bing Crosby as a team of irrepressible bachelors. The scenery includes Dorothy Lamour as the beautiful live-in housekeeper they bring home.
- Bing Crosby, Dorothy Lamour, Bob Hope, Charles Coburn, Judith Barrett, Anthony Quinn, Jerry Colonna.
- Director of photography, William C. Mellor ; editor, Paul Weatherwax ; music, James V. Monaco, Victor Schertzinger.
- Based on a story by Harry Hervey.
Originally produced as a motion picture in 1940.
Aspect ratio 1.33:1.
Issued in slipcase with title: The road show series.
Special features include: Bob Hope and the road to success; Entertaining the troops; "Sweet potato piper" sing-along; photograph gallery; theatrical trailer; production notes, cast and filmmakers; DVD-ROM features (requires PC with DVD-ROM drive).
- Schertzinger, Victor. , Director, Composer
Thompson, Harlan, 1890-1966. , Producer
Butler, Frank, 1890-1967. , Screenwriter
Hartman, Don, 1900-1958 , Screenwriter
Crosby, Bing, 1904-1977. , Actor
Lamour, Dorothy, 1914-1996 , Actor
Hope, Bob, 1903-2003 ,
Coburn, Charles. , Actor
Quinn, Anthony, 1915-2001 ,
Monaco, James V., 1885-1945 , Composer
Paramount Pictures, Inc. , Producer
Universal Pictures (Firm). , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
- 21231 Universal
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|