Hospital [videorecording] / WNET ; directed, produced and edited by Frederick Wiseman.
- Cambridge, MA : OTSI : Zipporah Films, distributor, [199-?]
1 videocassette (84 min.) : sd., b&w ; 1/2 in.
- Metropolitan Hospital Center (New York, N.Y.)
Hospital care -- New York (State) -- New York.
Hospitals -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- VHS - NTSC.
- A documentary filmed at Metropolitan Hospital Center in New York which portrays what goes on in a large city hospital devoted to helping people in the area. Filmed over a period of five weeks, it shows what actually takes place in the emergency room, operating rooms, receiving rooms, wards and clinics.
- Photographer, William Brayne.
Copyright notice on screen: OTSI Films.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Wiseman, Frederick. , Director, Producer
WNET (Television station : New York, N.Y.) , Producer
Organization for Social and Technical Innovation. , Producer
Zipporah Films. , Distributor
Rosengarten Family Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|