The law of devises, last wills, and revocations. [electronic resource] : By the late Lord Chief Baron Gilbert. To which is added, a select number of wills, drawn by men eminent in the profession.
- Standardized Title:
- Law of devises, revocations and last wills
- The fourth edition, revised, corrected, and improved.
- Dublin : printed for James Moore, (no. 45,) College-Green, 1792.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
viii,,255,p. ; 8⁰.
- Wills -- Great Britain.
Revocation -- Great Britain.
Forms (Law) -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- First issued as 'The law of devises, revocations and last wills'.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Law Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N10256.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|